As a jewelry designer, I’ve seen so many of us struggle with what size of bracelet to order? It’s such a frustration to order a bracelet that ends up being the wrong length, right?
Today I’ll cover a few easy ways to solve this! ❤️
So what size should you order? The answer lies in measuring your wrist:
- Measure your wrist with a flexible measuring tape and wrap it around your wrist.
- Or take a simple thread and then measure the thread
Choose a bracelet size according to the wrist size (+ 1 inch)
- If you are in between two sizes, it’s best to order the larger size rather than the smaller size.
- Take your measurements in inches and check the table below to select your size:
A few important notes:
- The measurement is always including the clasp from end to end
- Size of the gems: the larger the gems, the more volume they need on the wrist, that means you need a slightly larger total length
- Type of the clasp: magnetic clasp needs shorter length, about 0.25″ less than a lobster
Now you can easily shop for bracelets knowing that you’ll make the right decision! Enjoy! 🙂