frequently asked questions
I ship WORLDWIDE (from Israel) with a tracking number.
For the USA and most countries in Europe with Priority Shipping packages arrive within 7-11 business days (often even much faster!)
To know the exact shipping cost of an item please add it to the cart and go to the cart page to see the total shipping cost.
International buyers may have to pay additional taxes and fees enforced by your home country, depending on your local customs regulations and the price of the item(s) purchased.
These fees are not included in my shipping fees.
Yes! I will happily offer a layaway plan on any item you like, I’m very flexible 🙂 Please, if you have such a request just write me! and we can discuss the details 🙂
I LOVE custom orders! Jewelry can be made by your description of style, gems and materials, size and price range. You can ask for adjustments to an existing design or we can create together something from scratch! Just write me and we can discuss the details 🙂
I can usually make every item in Gold filled / Sterling Silver (even if it is not explicitly stated in the listing). Just message me and ask! 🙂
14/20 gold filled has a layer of gold that is more than 100 times thicker than even the highest quality vermeil or gold plating, and is measured not by thickness but by weight. The term 14/20 gold-filled means that the gold layer must be at least 1/20th (5%) of the overall product, by weight.
A 14/20 Gold Filled piece is usually considered a lifetime piece of jewelry. Under the same care as precious metal jewelry, 14KGF jewelry will not peel, flake, or wear off and can be treasured as heirloom pieces. Gold-filled jewelry, unlike gold plated jewelry, can be polished and cleaned with jewelry cleaner. The layer of gold will not rub off. It is tarnish-resistant, like solid 14 karat gold, and is safe for most people with sensitive skin.
All item descriptions have clear and precise measurements of the stones and lengths of the chains and earrings. The item photographs are enlarged to provide clear detail and thus stones may appear larger in the photographs.
I will happily reserve any item you like. Please, if you have such a request just write me! 🙂
returns and refunds
It’s important for me that you love your jewelry. If you are in doubt, or have questions, please contact me with any concerns you have if unsure before purchasing. I make myself available daily to answer questions.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact me within 2 days of receiving your item for return item address and information.
Upon return you will receive a refund for the returned item(s) excluding original shipping costs.
Only if you’ve paid with a credit card through 2checkout, a 5.5% cancellation fee will be deducted from the refunded amount. This cancellation fee doesn’t apply to payments through PayPal.
In order for me to accept the returned items they must be:
► Returned NEW, UNWORN and in ORIGINAL CONDITION.
► In the original packaging, including the wrapping inside and outside the gift box, so the jewelry won’t move in the box and the box doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
► Shipped back within 3 days of delivery. The buyer will need to cover returned item shipping costs.
Due to the nature of the following items they can’t be returned or exchanged:
– Custom designs
– Personalized orders (lengthening or shortening, color changes, or other design alterations)
– In case the original design is in Gold Filled (in the photos) but is ordered in Sterling Silver (the chosen variation), it is considered a custom order (and thus cannot be returned).
– Items on sale
– Deposits for custom designs.
Within one year from the purchase date, the buyer can send back an item for repair (shipping costs at the buyer’s expense). Repair of wear and tear damages is free of charge.
Repair is possible in cases such as beads / stones / metallic elements loss.
A repair may not be possible in cases such as loss of an entire earring or serious damage to a jewelry piece.
► In some cases, repair would be possible even after one year. Either way, please make sure to contact me before sending an item for repair to make sure that item is eligible for free of charge repair.
shipping and delivery
Packages are shipped within 1-3 business days of purchase.
I ship world-wide with the following shipping options:
- International shipping via ‘Priority Shipping‘ (full international tracking) to the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlandes
- Hong Kong
- Standard International shipping for ALL OTHER countries (tracking within Israel only).
Domestic items are shipped via ‘Registered Mail’ (full tracking within Israel).
Jewelry items are carefully packaged and arrive in a beautiful gift box. Perfect for gifting!
Please make sure the shipping address is correct before placing your order.
‘Priority Shipping‘ includes full tracking information.
‘Standard International Shipping‘ includes tracking only within Israel.
International shipments usually arrive within 2 weeks. However, depending on different circumstances and your location you may experience significantly longer delivery times, sometimes up to 4 weeks.
International shipping can be a lengthy process and your patience is appreciated.
Please note that delivery times are approximate and may take longer, depending on local handling conditions and customs of destination country, there can sometimes be also a holiday delay, all of those are out of my control and thus I cannot be responsible for them.
International buyers are to assume any additional taxes and fees enforced by your home country as these are not included in my shipping prices.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order,or to provide customer support
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.