frequently asked questions
All of the prices are in United States Dollars.
I ship WORLDWIDE (from Israel) with a tracking number.
For the USA and most countries in Europe with Priority Shipping packages arrive within 7-11 business days (often even much faster!).
I also ship worldwide via DHL Express shipping, arriving within 2-4 business days!
Please see the shipping and delivery section for full details.
To know the exact shipping cost of an item please add it to the cart and go to the cart page to see the total shipping cost.
These fees are not included in my shipping fees.
Upon checkout you will be charged only for the cost of the purchased items and their shipping (if the order is not eligible for free shipping).
Yes! I will happily offer a layaway plan on any item you like, I’m very flexible 🙂 Please, if you have such a request just write me! and we can discuss the details 🙂
I LOVE custom orders! Jewelry can be made by your description of style, gems and materials, size and price range. You can ask for adjustments to an existing design or we can create together something from scratch! Just write me and we can discuss the details 🙂
I can usually make every item in Gold filled / Sterling Silver (even if it is not explicitly stated in the listing). Just message me and ask! 🙂
14/20 gold filled has a layer of gold that is more than 100 times thicker than even the highest quality vermeil or gold plating, and is measured not by thickness but by weight. The term 14/20 gold-filled means that the gold layer must be at least 1/20th (5%) of the overall product, by weight.
A 14/20 Gold Filled piece is usually considered a lifetime piece of jewelry. Under the same care as precious metal jewelry, 14KGF jewelry will not peel, flake, or wear off and can be treasured as heirloom pieces. Gold-filled jewelry, unlike gold plated jewelry, can be polished and cleaned with jewelry cleaner. The layer of gold will not rub off. It is tarnish-resistant, like solid 14 karat gold, and is safe for most people with sensitive skin.
All item descriptions have clear and precise measurements of the stones and lengths of the chains and earrings. The item photographs are enlarged to provide clear detail and thus stones may appear larger in the photographs.
I will happily reserve any item you like. Please, if you have such a request just write me! 🙂
returns and refunds
It’s important for me that you love your jewelry. If you are in doubt, or have questions, please contact me with any concerns you have if unsure before purchasing. I make myself available daily to answer questions.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact me within 2 days of receiving your item for return item address and information.
Upon return you will receive a refund for the returned item(s) excluding original shipping costs.
– In case of payment via PayPal a 4.5% fee will be deducted from the refund (due to PayPal’s policies)
In order for me to accept the returned items they must be:
► Returned NEW, UNWORN and in ORIGINAL CONDITION.
► In the original packaging, including the wrapping inside and outside the gift box, so the jewelry won’t move in the box and the box doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
► Shipped back within 3 days of delivery. The buyer will need to cover returned item shipping costs.
Due to the nature of the following items they can’t be returned or exchanged:
– Custom designs
– Personalized orders (lengthening or shortening, color changes, or other design alterations)
– In case the original design is in Gold Filled (in the photos) but is ordered in Sterling Silver (the chosen variation), it is considered a custom order (and thus cannot be returned).
– Items on sale
– Deposits for custom designs.
– Layaway payments (because during the time I’m reserving the item for you I’m unable to sell it to any other potential buyer).
Address for returning packages (please write it exactly as written below):
Valerya Kanonov (tel: +972545900182)
Hamakabim 108 dalet, Apt. 4
shipping and delivery
Packages are usually shipped within 1-3 business days of purchase.
I ship world-wide with the following shipping options:
- International DHL Express Shipping with full international tracking arriving within 2-4 business days worldwide!
- International Priority Shipping with full international tracking arriving within 7-11 business days to the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlandes
- Hong Kong
- Standard International shipping for ALL OTHER countries (tracking within Israel and via local post authority).
Within Israel shipping via ‘Registered Mail’ (full tracking within Israel).
Jewelry items are carefully packaged and arrive in a beautiful gift box. Perfect for gifting!
Please make sure the shipping address is correct before placing your order.
‘DHL Express Shipping‘ includes full tracking information.
‘Priority Shipping‘ includes full tracking information.
‘Standard International Shipping‘ includes tracking within Israel and via local post authority.
International shipments usually arrive within 2 weeks. However, depending on different circumstances and your location you may experience significantly longer delivery times, sometimes up to 4 weeks.
International shipping can be a lengthy process and your patience is appreciated.
Please note that delivery times are approximate and may take longer, depending on local handling conditions and customs of destination country, there can sometimes be also a holiday delay, all of those are out of my control and thus I cannot be responsible for them.
International buyers are to assume any additional taxes and fees enforced by your home country as these are not included in my shipping prices.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order,or to provide customer support
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.